Monday, November 30, 2009

peraanmai- watch in theatres

When I watched nadodigal a couple of months back, I was glad that such no nonsense movies are coming in Tamil. I always love it when surprising movie packages come from lesser known directors- five star, azhagiya theeye, kalluri for example. A recent movie that makes me really proud is peraanmai. I had watched some scenes and thought it's going to be different from the usual movie. But it was much more than that- A wonderful and informative package covering so many aspects- patriotism (not the usual vijaykanth patriotism!!!), tribals (It was really nice that the director had touched a largely unexplored subject), space science and even the cute giggle of girls. I have never written movie reviews so far and nor am I going to write one today. All I want to tell you is please watch this movie in theatre- we really got to encourage and support such different and sensible scripts...

2 comments:

  1. saw it... was definitely a good one !!! very informative too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was definitely very informative. But the annoying part was that the information was either coming in the form of Q & A or twitter like Status Updates :)

    ReplyDelete